Thursday 13 October 2011

The Calling by Ashley Lynn Willis


The Calling
By Ashley Lynn Willis

From Goodreads:
Mandy Hardy lost more than a breast to cancer; she lost her fiancĂ© when he dumped her a week before her mastectomy. Her ego bruised and her self-esteem battered, Mandy’s sure she’ll never fall in love again. 

Justin Seward is a headstrong Coast Guard Rescue Swimmer with a heart of gold and the supernatural ability to command the seas. He had to hide his feelings while Mandy was engaged to his best friend. Now that she’s free, he’s vowed to make her his. 

Together, they may hold the key to each other’s salvation. But when Justin’s past catches up with him, and Mandy’s ex-fiancĂ© wants vengeance, they realize they might not live long enough for happily ever after. The Calling is a 360 page light paranormal romance to be released October 19th 2011.

Alexia’s Review:
Wow… just wow! What an amazing story – Mandy and Justin kept me hooked till the very end! There were a few twists and at some parts I had to hold back my tears, I went on a rollercoaster of emotions following Mandy’s journey and Justin’s troubles. I have to admit that my glasses steamed up a bit with the romance aspect *winks* I loved the epilogue!! Hands down I am definitely recommending this book to all!

 Superb cocktail creation

No comments:

Post a Comment