Thursday 6 June 2013

Hotness Monsters of Note

This post is dedicated to all my book boyfriends... the boyfriends that I will never willingly choose in real life! They are egotistical, controlling, stubborn, dangerous and most of them want to drink blood or have some other crazy paranormal trait. Complete and total hardcore Alpha Males. *shivers* 

In real life - If a big hunk of a man ever had to chase me down the road flashing fangs and growling something like "come here" or "you will be mine" I think I just might wet myself bitch slap him - not that it would do them any harm (because they are all mighty, possessive, hotness on a friggin' stick and just plain WOW). *drools* 

Anyways, before I get carried away in my own thoughts... Here are my book boyfriends... (please note I said my... as in mine not yours *smiles menacingly*)



ERIC NORTHMAN
Mr Northman hails from the land of Sookie Stackhouse Series
by Charlaine Harris
This devious vampy viking has beautiful chompers and captured my attention from the get go... he is ruthless, manipulative and hot as hell! 




DIMITRI BELIKOV
Dimitri is from Vampire Academyby Richelle Mead
Blood Promise, book 4 in the series is my favourite - Dimitri becomes the 'baddy'... the irresistible, hotness on a stick kind of monster that you just want to sink your claws into
*ahem*... *fans self* moving on...



MALKOM SLAINE
Malkom comes from Demon from the Dark, book 10 in the Immortals After Dark Series by Kresley Cole
It's no secret that I have a major book boner for Malkom Slaine. This barbaric, possessive, demon/vampire makes my bones turn into jello!




BONES
This English vampire is from Night Huntress Seriesby Jeaniene Frost
He drives me insane, and yet I just can't get enough of him. Bones can kidnap me any day... actually I'll tell him where I'll be - give him all the specifics *giggles*





REYES FARROW
The son of Satan is from the Charley Davidson Seriesby Darynda Jones
Yes... the son of Satan - as naughty and dangerous as they get!! Reyes is a hotness monster on a stick dipped in chocolate and sprinkled with diamonds!
*wipes drool*




JERICHO BARRONS
Mr Barrons is from the Fever Seriesby Karen Marie Moning
This man-beast is a force to be reckoned with... holy crow... he is overbearing, manipulative, protective and just plain HAWT!
I want, I want, I want *stomps foot*




So that's it for my book boyfriends... Do you fancy any of these delicious Alpha Males??

10 comments:

  1. what a great list! I just made my weekend list! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely book boyfriends you have, mind sharing? ;D
    Lauren.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alexia, what a great concept, Book Boyfriends! I love it. You've given me a whole new reason to smile. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

  4. تعتبر نظافة المنازل او البيوت من الضروريات التى يبحث عنها كل من له شقه اوفلل لذلك ارخص شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض تقدم خدمتها مثل غسيل الموكيت والمنازل وتنظيف الشقق والكنب وغيرها فالهدف الاول هو راحة العملاء و اكتساب ثقتهم.
    شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف كنب بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف مساجد بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف واجهات بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالرياض

    ReplyDelete
  5. Niacinamide is an important nutrient for mature skin. It helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and age spots, while also improving the complexion and texture. Niacinamide can be found in several face serums, but it's best to use an antioxidant serum that also contains Niacinamide Serums for Brighter Skin use a face serum with niacinamide, start by cleansing your face and applying a toner. Then, add a drop or two of the serum to your palm and spread it evenly over your face. Apply sunscreen if desired and let it absorb into your skin. Repeat every day or as directed by your doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Niacinamide is an ingredient that is often used in serum formulations to boost the skin's barrier function and improve its texture. It has been shown to help improve the look of acne, age spots, and other signs of skin aging. In addition, niacinamide face serum can help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and scars.
    serum for dry skin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Niacinamide also helps to improve the look of photodamage and acne. In addition, niacinamide can help to increase collagen production in the skin which may help to prevent wrinkles. Overall, niacinamide is a very beneficial ingredient for skin care and should be used in any formulation that includes skin care ingredients. Niacinamide serum can also improve acne symptoms by decreasing oil production and controlling inflammation. Plus, it can improve overall skin tone by improving the clarity of skin texture and reducing redness.

    ReplyDelete
  8. يعد الدكتور أحمد عبد السلام من دكتور سمنة ونحافة الرائدين في جراحات السمنة ونحافة الوزن في مصر، وخاصة تكميم المعدة. حاصل على درجة الدكتوراه في طب وجراحة العيون من جامعة القاهرة، واستشاري الجراحة العامة وجراحة المناظير والسمنة وجراحة البطن. أكسبته خبرته في هذا المجال لقب "أفضل دكتور في مصر 2022" لمرضى السمنة. يتمتع الدكتور أحمد عبد السلام بخبرة عالية ويثق به العديد من المرضى لتفانيه واهتمامه بالتفاصيل عندما يتعلق الأمر بتقديم رعاية جيدة.

    ReplyDelete