Thursday 3 May 2012

Daemon Invasion...


So, over the last couple of weeks I’m sure most of you have heard about the #daemoninvasion… I know I have!! I was contacted by a fellow blogger that I met on Goodreads last year, Nicole – she’s friggin’ awesome, any who, she asked if I would like to join a team for the #daemoninvasion. – Being the complete dorky blonde that I am, I asked about all the deets regarding this invasion thingy…

And so I was introduced to Cassandra @ Cassandra’s Reviews! Cassandra is my team leader – YES! I joined a team for the #daemoninvasion J

There are several #daemoninvasion street teamers out there and if you want to join a team to win exclusive prizes, search down the #daemoninvasion hash tag to join one of the teams! That being said, Cassandra still has a few spots open on her team… so please either comment on this post or email her – cassreviews@gmail.com

For more info regarding the #daemoninvasion visit Cassandra’s blog, there you will find the signing and event schedule – click here

The Lux Series by Jennifer Armentrout


No comments:

Post a Comment