Monday 16 July 2012

Award: The Booker Award


Ritesh and I received THE BOOKER AWARD from the fabulous Martina at Martina Bookaholic :) I met Tina in one of the groups on Goodreads and we helped each other out with blogging tips!

I will be answering the questions for this award as Ritesh is super busy today.  Thank you Tina!


List your 5 favourite books:
1.  A Hunger Like No Other by Kresley Cole
2.  Wicked Deeds on a Winters Night by Kresley Cole
3.  Demon from the Dark by Kresley Cole
4.  Charley Davidson Series by Darynda Jones
5.  Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
     (there are many more, but I'm only allowed to list 5)


5 Fabulous moments:
1.  Getting my first paycheck - sounds silly, but a did a major happy dance, waving it around lol
2.  Getting my Black Belt in Karate - was a gruesome grading and super proud I got through it
3.  Getting my first car - felt on top of the world... I was totally cool ;)
4.  Moving into my own place - my first 'milestone' as an adult? lol
5.  Last but not least starting up Alexia's Chronicles - finally found my passion!

5 Things I love:
1.  My family & friends
2.  My animals (2 pooches, Tammi and Sandi & my little bird, Soco)
3.  My bank account at the beginning of the month ONLY lol
4.  Lipgloss & high heels
5.  BOOKS!!

5 Things I dislike:
1.  Abusers - animal abusers, woman abuser, etc.
2.  People that are dishonest - can't stand that at all
3.  Bugs/spiders/snakes, anything that crawls - not cool! I run screaming from the room!
4.  My bank account half way through the month - broke broke broke lol
5.  Going to the dentist

5 People I would like to share this award with:
1.  Natasha @ Dreamland A Teenage Fantasy
2.  Terra Harmony @ Terra Harmony Eco-Fantasy Author
3.  Kay @ K-Books
4.  Christie Rich @ Christie Rich
5.  Vicky @ Books, Biscuits & Tea

3 comments:

  1. Wow - that was fast :)
    I'm happy you like the award, but what must I see - you haven't listed the Black Daggers?? *aaaah* ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it a surprise that she likes Kresley Cole?

      Delete
    2. Cole isn't so bad, but for me the boys from Ward (BDB) are better ;)
      *lol*

      Delete